Exciting things are in the works...Don't miss out.
Sign up for our newsletter today!
Carve turns, devour roots, and climb hills like your pants are on fire with the kind of traction that can only come from really big tires. With a dialed carbon frame, the plushness of front suspension, and a drivetrain that delivers, the Bluto-clad Bloodhound is everything you need for a great time on the trails. Get on and take off!
Built on dialed frames worthy of your own upgrades, Heller bikes are spec’d to deliver great off-road rides – from day one to years to come.
- Lightweight carbon fiber frame with dialed geometry
- Rock Shox Bluto Suspension fork (100mm travel)
- Internal cable routing for a clean look
- 31.6mm seat tube compatible with most dropper posts
- Carbon 150x15mm front thru axle fork
- Dependable SRAM X7 drivetrain components
- Powerful and reliable Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes
- 120mm BSA threaded bottom bracket to accommodate big tires
- 197x12mm rear thru-axle locks the back end together
- Kenda Juggernaut Sport 4.5" 60TPI Tires
- Sun Mulefut tubeless compatible rims
- Rear rack mounts just in case
Heller bikes are available through and assembled by local bike shops everywhere.
Grab a Heller and get to it...
Less yappin’, more braapin’!
- Bike Size
- Suggested Rider Height