Exciting things are in the works...Don't miss out.
Sign up for our newsletter today!
Point, shoot, rail, and rip with the responsiveness of a carbon hardtail and the capabilities of trail-munching 4 1/2” tread. A dialed carbon frame, a light and rigid carbon fork, a dependable drivetrain, and those big tires mean the Bloodhound delivers whether on hard pack, mud, sand, singletrack, or no track at all. Get out and go for it.
Built on dialed frames worthy of your own upgrades, Heller bikes are spec’d to deliver great off-road rides—from day one to years to come.
- Lightweight carbon fiber frame with dialed geometry
- Full carbon fiber fork with a tapered steerer tube for precise steering
- Internal cable routing for a clean look
- 31.6mm seat tube compatible with most dropper posts
- Dependable SRAM X5 drivetrain components
- Powerful and reliable Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes
- 120mm BSA threaded bottom bracket to accommodate big tires
- 197 x 12mm rear thru-axle locks the back end together
- Kenda Juggernaut Sport 4.5" 60 tpi tires
- Sun Ringlé Mulefut tubeless-compatible rims
- Rear rack mounts just in case
- Frame kit includes frame, seat collar, rear axle, and front derailleur direct mount adapter
Heller bikes are available through and assembled by local bike shops everywhere.
Grab a Heller and get to it...
Less yappin’, more braapin’!
- Bike Size
- Suggested Rider Height