Heller Bikes™ Limited Warranty
All Heller Bikes branded products are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship from the date of retail purchase of the product, subject to the limitations detailed below. All Heller Bikes products have a useful product life cycle. The useful product life cycle timeline will vary depending on the construction and the materials of the product, maintenance and care the product receives, and the amount and type of use the product is subjected to over its life. Save your dated receipt for proof of purchase.
NOTE: All warranty periods below apply to original owner only
- Heller-branded Apparel and Accessories
- Carbon frames for original owner
- Aluminum frames for original owner
- Heller forks
This warranty applies to 2015 and newer model bicycles and covers only Heller Bikes branded product. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby omitted.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for use with or compatible with Heller product
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product including but not limited to paint damage
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
- Damage to carbon fiber caused by any carbon assembly paste
This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product, at the option of Heller Bikes, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Heller Bikes product and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to Heller Bikes products purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. In no event shall Heller Bikes be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to our products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Heller Bikes products should be installed and serviced by a professional bicycle mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories outside their compatibility and/or intended use. For additional product and safety information go to hellerbikes.com/safety
Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim is processed. Heller Bikes therefore strongly encourages warranty registration at Hellerbikes.com. Failure to register will not affect consumer rights under the limited warranty stated above, so long as the consumer can show in a reasonable manner proof of original ownership and the date the Heller Bikes product was purchased.
If you have any questions contact support@HellerBikes.com